SWAMP TUNE SAUCE
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Tender swamp leaf (Limnophila rugosa) shoots, 10 g
Red and yellow sweet pepper strips, 10 g each
Tomato, 1 about 200 g
Water bamboo (Zizania latifolia), 3 (each about 135 g)
Mirin (a Japanese seasoning), 1 teaspoon
Pickled cucumber sauce, 2/3 tablespoon
Salad oil, 1/4 teaspoon
Salt, 1/4 teaspoon
Yellow mustard paste, 2/3 tablespoon
1. Rinse swamp leaf shoots and sweet pepper strips, dry on paper towel. Chop into tiny pieces.
2. Mix chopped vegetables with yellow mustard paste and pickled cucumber sauce, make them into paste, and set aside.
3. Rinse and dry tomato. Cut in half, remove the inside flesh and seed, and pour in the swamp leaf paste for serving as dip.
4. Remove outer leaf sheaths of water bamboo, rinse and cut into 10-cm pieces, boil with salt and salad oil, and remove.
5. Eat water bamboo with the swamp leaf dip.
Swamp leaf can be replaced with spiny coriander or Vietnamese coriander. Water bamboo can be replaced with asparagus, bamboo shoot, cauliflower, broccoli, onion, lettuce, or mushroom.